A policy that combines coverage for your property being damaged or destroyed by various perils, as well as coverage for the liability exposure of the insured. Homeowners policies cover both individuals against personal liability, as well as their property. (See policy for specific limitations. The terms and conditions of carriers differ.)
Non Standard Homeowners
For homes that may have a few prior losses or vacant dwellings. Much like the standard homeowners policy, you will have coverage for you and the property. (See policy for specific limitations. The terms and conditions of carriers differ.)
High Value Homeowners
Larger, custom-built homes often contain many features and upgrades that a typical homeowners policy may not consider. If your home exceeds $500,000 in replacement value, contact one of our sales consultants for competitive quotes!
Even though your condo association likely carries a master insurance policy to cover the commonly owned elements of your building, you need a separate policy to protect your individual interests. Some of these items include your personal liability, personal property you own, and improvements you make to your unit.
If you are renting a house, apartment, or condo you still need to protect your personal property and yourself against personal liability
Mobile Homes / Manufactured Homes
Because your home is one of your most valuable assets, we offer special homeowners policies crafted to meet your particular needs. We also have products for older mobile homes and rented units.
This is purely property coverage that is employed when a residential structure is under construction or, in some circumstances, under going renovation.
Our builders risk plan is the industry leader and offers broad, flexible coverage options to meet the special insurance needs of even the largest residential or commercial construction project. Our competitive coverage includes* an extremely broad policy, including:
- Coverage for theft of materials from the moment they're delivered to the job site
- Protection for materials in-transit and at temporary locations
- Coverage for materials that are installed or uninstalled
- Coverage for losses due to ordinances or laws
An added benefit of the builders risk plan is the reward program that offers up to $10,000 in reward money to help deter arson, vandalism, and theft at the job site.
- The builders risk coverage provides coverage for residential and commercial structures with values up to $3 million, subject to certain underwriting guidelines and restrictions.
- Builders must have two years experience, unless otherwise qualified. Three years experience is required when requesting coverage for commercial structures with total estimated completed values greater than $3,000,000.
- Catastrophic Limit is $5 million per policy.
- Policy can be issued in the name of the homeowner/mortgagee, if the builder qualifies.
For a quote today, please contact our Agency Sales Consultants at 877-638-0022 prompt #1 for Personal Lines, then prompt #1 for Sales.
*See Policy for Restrictions
Back to Top