Additional liability limits are often needed for both personal and commercial clients with above average assets that require increased limits of coverage. Our programs feature the following:
- $1, $2, $3 and $5 Million Dollar Mono-line Umbrella Policies
- All coverage amounts available for first time umbrella clients
- Can be written with different underlying carriers (ex. homeowners policy with MetLife Auto & Home and the automobile policy with another carrier)
- Can be written as excess over and above other umbrella policies
- Higher limits up to $25 million may by available when all underlying policies are placed with the same carrier.
Individual underwriting requirements of minimum underlying policy limits, prior loss history, and acceptable underlying exposures determine eligibility and premiums