This is purely property coverage that is employed when a residential structure is under construction or, in some circumstances, under going renovation.
Our builders risk plan is the industry leader and offers broad, flexible coverage options to meet the special insurance needs of even the largest residential or commercial construction project. Our competitive coverage includes* an extremely broad policy, including:
- Coverage for theft of materials from the moment they're delivered to the job site
- Protection for materials in-transit and at temporary locations
- Coverage for materials that are installed or uninstalled
- Coverage for losses due to ordinances or laws
An added benefit of the builders risk plan is the reward program that offers up to $10,000 in reward money to help deter arson, vandalism, and theft at the job site.
- The builders risk coverage provides coverage for residential and commercial structures with values up to $3 million, subject to certain underwriting guidelines and restrictions.
- Builders must have two years experience, unless otherwise qualified. Three years experience is required when requesting coverage for commercial structures with total estimated completed values greater than $3,000,000.
- Catastrophic Limit is $5 million per policy.
- Policy can be issued in the name of the homeowner/mortgagee, if the builder qualifies.
For a quote today, please contact our Agency Sales Consultants at 877-638-0022 prompt #1 for Personal Lines, then prompt #1 for Sales.
*See Policy for Restrictions